Feel free to browse our website without giving us any information about you at all. However, if you would like to sign up to receive our special offers, we will use your information to communicate with you about promotions and new products you may be interested in.
- 1. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- When You Visit our Website
You are free to explore the Website without providing any Personal Information about yourself. When you visit the Website, we request that you provide Personal Information about yourself, and we collect Navigational Information.
- “Personal Information”
This refers to any information that you voluntarily submit to us and that identifies you personally, including contact information, such as your name, e-mail address, company name, address, phone number, and other information about yourself or your business.
Personal Information can also include information about any transactions, both free and paid, that you enter into on the Websites, and information about you that is available on the internet, such as from Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Google, or publicly available information that we acquire from service providers.
Personal Information also includes Navigational Information where such information can directly or indirectly identify an individual. Navigational information refers to information about your computer and your visits to this website such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and pages viewed.
Please see the “Navigation Information” section below. Except for this, we do not collect Sensitive Information from you.
- Information we collect from third parties
From time to time, we may receive Personal Information about you from third party sources including partners with which we offer co-branded distribution services or engage in joint marketing activities, and publicly available sources such as social media websites.
- Information About Children
The Websites are not intended for or targeted at children under 16, and we do not knowingly or intentionally collect information about children under 16. If you believe that we have collected information about a child under 16, please contact us at info@AusFlowers.co.uk, so that we can delete the information.
- Log Files
When you use our services or view content provided by us, we automatically collect information about your computer hardware and software. This information can include your IP address, browser type, domain names, internet service provider (ISP), the files viewed on our site (e.g., HTML pages, graphics, etc.), operating system, clickstream data, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used by AusFlowers.co.uk to provide general statistics regarding use of the AusFlowers.co.uk Website. For these purposes, we do link this automatically collected data to Personal Information such as name, email address, address, and phone number.
2. HOW WE USE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- Use of Personal Information
Here at AusFlowers.co.uk, we understand the importance of having confidence in how your data is handled, which is why we only ask for your data in order to:
· Better understand how people interact with our website and improve your browsing experience by personalising the website.
· Provide you with relevant, and beneficial, communications, send information or AusFlowers.co.uk content to you which we think may be of interest to you by post, email, or other means and send you marketing communications relating to our business;
· promote use of our services to you and share promotional and information content with you in accordance with your communication preferences;
· Give you the opportunity to engage with our sales team. Ensure the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns;
· provide other companies with statistical information about our users — but this information WILL NOT be used to identify any individual user;
We may, from time to time, contact you on behalf of external business partners about a particular offering that may be of interest to you. In those cases, we do not transfer your Personal Information to the third party.
- We Never Sell Personal Information.
We will never sell your Personal Information to any third party.
Customer Testimonials and Comments
We post customer testimonials and comments on our Website, which may contain Personal Information. We obtain each customer’s consent prior to posting the customer’s name and testimonial.
- Use of Navigational Information
We use Navigational Information to operate and improve the Website. We may also use Navigational Information alone or in combination with Personal Information to provide you with personalised information about AusFlowers.co.uk.
- Security of your Personal Information
We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your Personal Information from unauthorised access, use or disclosure. We secure the Personal Information you provide on computer servers in a controlled, secure environment, protected from unauthorised access, use or disclosure. All Personal Information is protected using appropriate physical, technical and organisational measures.
- Social Media Features
- External Websites
- Public Forums
We offer publicly accessible blogs. Please keep in mind that if you directly disclose any information through our blogs, this information may be collected and used by others. We will correct or delete any information you have posted on the Website if you so request, as described in “Opting Out and Unsubscribing”.
- Retention of Personal Information
How long we keep information we collect about you depends on the type of information. as described in further detail below. After such time, we will either delete or anonymise your information or, if this is not possible, then we will securely store your information and isolate it from any further use until deletion is possible.
We retain Personal Information that you provide to us where we have an ongoing legitimate business need to do so (for example, as long as is required in order to contact you about our services, or as needed to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements).
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your Personal Information, we securely delete the information or anonymise it or, if this is not possible, then we will securely store your Personal Information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible. We will delete this information from the servers at an earlier date if you so request, as described in “To Unsubscribe from Our Communications”.
If you have elected to receive marketing communications from us, we retain information about your marketing preferences for a reasonable period of time from the date you last expressed interest in our content, products, or services, such as when you last opened an email from us. We retain information derived from cookies and other tracking technologies for a reasonable period of time from the date such information was created.
3. HOW WE SHARE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- Corporate Events
If we (or our assets) are acquired by another company, whether by merger, acquisition, bankruptcy or otherwise, that company would receive all information gathered by AusFlowers.co.uk. In this event, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our website, of any change in ownership, uses of your Personal Information, and choices you may have regarding your Personal Information.
- Service Providers
We employ other companies and people to provide services to visitors to our Website and our customers and may need to share your information with them to provide information, products or services to you. Examples may include removing repetitive information from prospect lists, analysing data or performing statistical analysis, providing marketing assistance, supplementing the information you provide us in order to provide you with better service, and providing customer service or support. In all cases where we share your information with such agents, we explicitly require the agent to acknowledge and adhere to our privacy and customer data handling policies.
- Compelled Disclosure
We reserve the right to use or disclose your Personal Information if required by law or if we reasonably believe that use or disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or comply with a law, court order, or legal process.
4. COOKIES AND SIMILAR TECHNOLOGIES
- Navigational Information Collected by Our Customers
Our customers can use the tools we provide, as well as tools provided by third parties, to collect Navigational Information when you visit their webpages. AusFlowers.co.uk does not control our customers’ use of these tools, nor do we control the information they collect or how they use it.
- Flash Cookies and Other Third-Party Tracking Technologies
The Adobe Flash Player (and similar applications) use technology to remember settings, preferences and usage similar to browser cookies but these are managed through a different interface than the one provided by your Web browser. This technology creates locally stored objects that are often referred to as “Flash cookies.” AusFlowers.co.uk does not use Flash cookies.
- Third Party Tracking Technologies
5. HOW TO ACCESS & CONTROL YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Reviewing, Correcting and Removing Your Personal Information
You have the following data protection rights:
· You can request access, correction, updates or deletion of your personal information.
· You can object to processing of your personal information, ask us to restrict processing of your personal information or request portability of your personal information.
· If we have collected and process your personal information with your consent, then you can withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect processing of your personal information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
· You have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your personal information. Contact details for data protection authorities in the EEA, Switzerland and certain non-European countries (including the US and Canada) are available here.)
To exercise any of these rights, please contact us at info@AusFlowers.co.uk . We will respond to your request to change, correct, or delete your information within a reasonable timeframe and notify you of the action we have taken.
- To Unsubscribe From Our Communications
You may unsubscribe from our marketing communications by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link located on the bottom of our e-mails, updating your communication preferences, or by sending us email us email at info@AusFlowers.co.uk. Customers cannot opt out of receiving transactional emails related to their account with us.
- To Unsubscribe from Our Customers’ Communications
Our customers are solely responsible for their own marketing emails and other communications; we cannot unsubscribe you from their communications. You can unsubscribe from our customers’ marketing communications by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link located on the bottom of their emails, or by contacting us directly at info@AusFlowers.co.uk.